Monday, August 26, 2013

The Lion and The Mouse

Aesop's Fables

A mighty Lion was sleeping in his lair when he was awakened by a tiny Mouse running across his body. The lion grabbed the frightened creature with his huge paws and opened his mouth to swallow him. " Please, O King," cried the Mouse, " Spare m e this time and I shall never forget your kindness. Someday I may be able to repay you. " The Lion was so amused by this idea that he let the poor creature go.

Sometimes later the Lion was caught in a net laid by some clever hunters. Despite his great strength, the Lion could not break free. Soon the forest echoed with angry roars.

The Little Mouse heard the Lion and ran to see what was wrong. As soon as he was the Lion free. "There!" said the Mouse proudly, " You laughed at me when I promised to repay your kindness, but now you know that even a tiny Mouse can help a mighty Lion."



MORAL OF THE STORY -  

  1. Little friends may prove to be great friends.
  2. Friend in need is friend indeed.
Few Videos of the story - 

The Lion and The Mouse- Video 1

The Lion and The Mouse- Video 2

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of stories. This story reminds me when I broke down and cried at a kids toys shop demanding for a Lion and a mouse from my mother just to play this story. How innocent intentions we have when we are young. isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always loved Choose Car Seat to find my reviews on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...